sábado, 13 de junho de 2009

Jonathan Davis saying about Limp Bizkit

"Jonathan Davies says that he's glad that Fred Durst and co are back!

Speaking to Metal Hammer in a press conference at this year's Download festival, Davies said: "At first, I was like 'oh god' but when I thought about it they were a good band. They were a good band and we need more good bands and if they bring more attention to what we're doing, that's awesome."

When we asked if it was a possibility that Fred Durst would join them tonight for 'All In The Family' from the band's 'Follow The Leader' record, Davies laughed, "we fucking hate that song. Ha ha ha, I guess that's a no."

Taken from thearmpit.net

2 comentários:

  1. Good to see Limp Bizkit and KoRn friends again like old times! :D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh Yeh You Know I'm the Best15 de junho de 2009 às 09:08

    Yeh dude!!! I am better than ever now!!!

    ResponderExcluir